Subscriber Login |
About Us |
OPPORTUNITY CRUDES CONFERENCE
Publication date:September 2014
Papers presented by various companies at the Opportunity Crudes conference held in Houston, TX in 2014.
September 15, 2014 (Monday)
Morning session: Outlooks of Global Crude Market & Supply Logistics
- Unconventional Oil and Gas: Reshaping Global Energy Markets.
Guy Caruso - The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- North American Crude Supply and Logistics - Outlook and Implications for Producers, Refiners and Markets.
Martin Tallett, President - EnSys Energy
- "Market Access for Canadian Crudes - a "Pipe" Dream or "Rail"ity?" -
Dinara Millington, Senior Research Director - Canadian Energy Research Institute (CERI)
- Seismic Shifts in US Refining.
Al Troner, Senior Business Development Manager - APEC Consulting
- Pre-Flash Tower vs. Condensate Splitter
- Finding the "Quality" Crudes.
Bill Lywood, President - Crude Quality Inc.
- Quality Tracking, Property Predictions and the Intertek Organic Deposition Programme.
Colin Stewart, Special Projects Director & Frederick Stubbins, Research Consultant - Intertek
- Characterizing and Tracking Contaminants in Opportunity Crudes.
Eric Streit, Sr. Staff Consultant - KBC Advanced Technologies
- Creating Competitive Advantage Through Integration.
Joseph McMullen, Product Marketing Manager - Schneider Electric
- Opportunities and Challenges When Processing Light Sweet Shale Oil and Heavy Sour Canadian Oil Sands Crude. -
Hege Dammen - Invensys Spiral
- Fast, Accurate Evaluation of Opportunity Crudes.
David Alexander, Director of Crude Assay Management Systems - Haverly Systems
- Design Considerations for the Deployment of In-line Crude Oil Blending Technology to Maximise Performance and Return on Investment.
Jon Moreau, Global Business Director - Cameron Measurement Systems
- Multi-Variable Crude Oil Blending Using NMR-LP Enhanced Technology.
Gregory Shahnovsky, General Manager - Modcon Systems
- Paraffinic Unconventional Crude Performance and Benefits.
Cliff Avery - Albemarle
September 16, 2014 (Tuesday)
Morning session: Resid Upgrading and Tight Oil Processing
- Shale Oil Solutions from the Reservoir to the Refinery.
Carl Weaver, Sr. Research Design & Development Engineer - Baker Hughes
- Self-incompatible Crude Oils by Contamination during Transportation.
Irv Wiehe, President - Soluble Solutions
- Automation to Monitor Heat Exchanger Fouling to Avoid Crude Blend Incompatibility.
Tim Olsen, Refining Consultant - Emerson Process Management
- Canadian Crude Impacts ....The Other Crude oil
Sam Lordo, Director Marketing Technical Consulting Global - Nalco Champion
- Managing the Corrosion Impacts of Opportunity Crudes.
Eric Vetters, President - ProCorr Consulting Services
- Advanced Integrity Monitoring Solution Protects Margin Improvement from Processing of Opportunity Crudes.
Peter Collins, CEO - Permasense
- FCC Additive Improves Tight Oils Processing Economics with High Iron Feeds.
Lucas Revellon, Director of Sales - Johnson Matthey-INTERCAT
- Solutions for Maximizing Value with FCC Feeds from Opportunity Crudes.
Alexis Shackleford, Technical Marketing Specialist - BASF
- Strategies of Increasing Technologies and Petrochemical Yields
- VCCTM Technology, Bottoms Upgrading for Today's Market
Cassandra Schoessow & Steve Mayo - KBR
- Tight Oils in FCC: Issues, Opportunities and Flexible Catalytic Solutions.
Michael Federspiel, National Technical Sales Manager - Grace Catalyst Technologies
- A Novel Process to Maximize LCO from Existing FCC Units.
Rahul Pillai & Gauthnam Krishnaiah - KBR
- The Changing North American CrudeLandscape: Impacts Challenges and Opportunities.
John Auers, Executive Vice-President - Turner Mason
||Multiple Users/Library/Site license
|| Print version
||Contact for pricing
|Pricing (US $)
heavy sour crudes, oilsands/bitumen, extra heavy oils, high TAN crudes, shale, tight oil and N.G. condensate